Monday, September 6, 2010

Holiday~

These 2 months passed really fast. haha. Block 1 has ended. Aiks.. I thought yesterday was my orientation. hehe. Anyway, I'm glad my flight this time has no 'spaceshot' effects. I had lunch with my buddy and his gal. Later on, they fetched me to the airport. Then, I met Daphenie while checking in. But the amazing thing is, I was seated next to a 3rd year senior coming back from Sibu. Then I found out she is actually my 3rd year buddy's roommate. haha. We are connected. hehe.

Aiya, today is Monday already. Still nothing productive except being a pig. Tomorrow will get more important things done =)

Block 2 won't be so kind to us anymore according to most seniors =(

Anyway, I've been looking for this song for months. haha. Finally, I found it. =)

2 comments: