Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hello twenties~

Hm.. how it feels like being 20? haha. I dunno. To me, feels the same. Probably a year older and hopefully wiser. hehe.

Honestly, this year is the most happening and best celebration I had. Usually, every year, I would be happy enough to receive sms-es wishing me happy birthday and I would be busy replying those messages. The thought of my friends remembering and sparing extra time to wish over a small sms already means a lot to me.

But, this year, is really the first time I had such wonderful experience. At first, it was the surprise that my sister gave me which was the handmade cupcakes. It was so nice of her to custom made it with purple and other features that resembles me or used to resemble me. lol. Then, it was cell group that celebrated for me my birthday in sharing together with my buddy, Grace. This was really amazing because first of all, I'm not a christian and I'm only new there and yet they treated me like their own.

So, I thought that's the end of it. 2 cakes should be enough. But there was one final surprise which was the sweetest one. Still makes me smile thinking about it. Haha. In a nutshell, it was planned quite perfectly to make me not aware.

To summarize, I'm just very thankful for all the efforts. The cakes, the gift, the wishes, the thoughts, really makes me a happy 20 year old (what should I call myself... girl, lady, woman? never mind ) 1st year medical student.

I can't really remember what I wished but generally the kind of wishes most people would wish for. Well now, my special day is over. lol. Time really pass us by very fast. Something I've been trying very hard to learn, is to live in the present and really appreciating every moment. So, all the best everyone in studies and stay happy. Hopefully my wishes come true as well. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment