Saturday, November 20, 2010

Dancing in the moonlight

Loving someone equals to suffering. Being loved equals to happiness. Is it true? Lol. That statement was stated to me few years back which didn’t knock any sense in me at that time. Our young lives, we all dance to a song of heartbreak and hope, all the while wondering if there is someone out there searching for us just as how we are searching for someone to love, someone who makes us complete. Back to the statement, I think loving someone will only be suffering if it's an unrequited one. Haha. And depending on the level of expectations one holds. Being loved not necessarily can make one happy. Being loved by someone that will not make you reciprocate equals to helplessness. It only takes two to be happy.

To make it clear, though I might be in one of the two unfortunate situations, I will still not feel any suffering. Because being able to feel at least makes me alive and human. I still feel cherished no matter what. A very beautiful message I've read somewhere, "Love those in your life without expectations. Accept them as they are and take what they want to give without judgement."

Haha. =D

3 comments: