Sunday, August 1, 2010

Dreams reality?

When I was small, I used to confuse between dreams and reality. Often, I mistook dreams for reality. I think this inability of mine to distingush between these 2 elements caused me to be delusional every now and then.

Sometimes, we will find that we are deviating from our real purpose and get lost in the process. ( or maybe it's just me. kakaka ) When that happens, the harsh truth will always be better than a white lie in the pretense of a noble act in order to not hurt our feelings. The truth no matter how cruel it is will stop us from getting further lost. It will help to bring us back to the right tracks and our original goals. Then from there, we can reflect and try to improve.

I had been sleeping for quite some time. It is time to wake up. The slap on the face really helps. I really needed that. Thank you very much.

So now back in reality, it is time to be productive! =)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I get pretty lost at times in some dream I'd had. Haha. Then the truth comes down on me like a massive boulder or something. Really hurt, but managed to get over it and get back in line. Though dreams may just stay as they are, there is still a chance that it may come true. Haha~ what say you? Chasing dreams... What's your dream?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. too many dreams. there shud be a line that separates the realictic ones from the idealistic ones. none the less, i dreaming is nice ahahhaha..

    ReplyDelete