Tuesday, January 22, 2013

17 again..~

I had a very heart breaking dream. I awoke feeling a deep hollow stab in my heart. haha. Bacause I realized it was only a dream. Well, I had dreamt that I was 17 again. And life was awesome back then. hehe. In fact, it was more than awersome. Like every other teenager, one of my wildest dreams came true when I was 17. Just like a miracle! =D. Only I didn't know it wouldn't last long at that time. I know it's silly of me to ponder back to those days. What we had means more to me than to him and always will stay the same until one day I hope. So, I awoke and immediatelly I realized this is reality. I can't help feeling heartbroken with that but only for a few minutes or so. Well, I'm an adult now. Adults have responsibilities. So time to suck it up. ANd i will =). I will make a list of goals and I will follow them. Or at least, try my best =) 1. Be happy and thankful for everyday 2. Exercise more and reserve time for leisure. 3. Focus more in class and be more hardworking =) That being said, I hope in 5 more years to come when I dreamt bout being 22/23 again, I would recall how awesome life had been then. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment