Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy

Shit happens. Not just to me. Sometimes, I brought shit to other people's lives as well. But terrible shit happened few years ago. It was just like eating bread that looks so good on the outside, but only to find out it's rotten on the inside. Lol. I know life is a risk. Everything is a risk. All the famous quotations about "we are young, we should take more risks, we should be bold... bla bla bla". I wonder if that is easily said than done. I admit, I had been scared and insecure. Still am honestly secretly deep down. The feeling is like giving away something so important but not knowing what will become of it. I find myself wondering is this true and eternal happiness.

It is really silly actually. Life throws something good at you, and you wonder and doubt anticipating for thr worst to come. haha. I know it was just precautionary steps but it's really exhausting doubting and comparing and analysing. Trust is something important. Hope, perserverence and does not envy. Keeps no record of wrong. I know as long as I do my part, whatever shit that is going to happen, I am going to look back and say "I have no regrets". After all, I gave my best and if shit were to happen, the shit is not my problem. I can't control others. At this moment, I can only give my best and hope for the best.

1 comment:

  1. Yup, shit happens. All the time XD. But hey, I suppose you're not the only one getting shit.

    ReplyDelete