Sunday, December 19, 2010

As said before, I will be sharing my ups and downs. But now looking back, it seems like there are more downs than ups. Or was it I was too lazy to share any ups. At this moment now, the only word to describe my feelings is helplessness. So much sadness and hurt. I feel so defeated. In earlier posts, I mentioned about needs without expectation. It seems like bullshit to me now. haha. I'm not superhuman. It's always so easy to say. But when you wanna put it to practice? Haha... that's when the problem comes. Very hard to accept the fact. So painful to embrace reality. One fall after another. Haha. Like it's cursed. Forever out of reach. So pathethic I guess. Can't get rid of the sudden hurt overnight. Dunno, just want to be a normal person tonight and cry.

2 comments:

  1. Buddy.. =)
    I wonder who and what make you so down tonite..
    But I cant just let u being negatively affected by one’s saying or incident like dat b4 exam..
    Bear in mind, you are not alone…
    There is one fact you cant change..
    You are cared like now, there are friends around..
    Stand up and believe in yourself like d way we all believe in u…=)
    Just be urself, the happy one… dont push urself too hard to accept one’s saying.. u lead ur life… because only urself know what d right thing you are doing…
    Buddy.. *tissue~* PREMIER one hoh, use it nicely =)
    I remember…
    “Smile-is a language of love
    Smile-is a source to win hearts…
    Smile-creates greatness in ur personality So
    Be happy and smile always~ “
    Forwarded by buddy Joanne…=)
    Buddy…jiayou k?... at least for urself… stand up once again…=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey buddy, im so touched le. ur msg so sweet.. make me sayang u even more. haha. but im ok liao buddy... ystd actly was being too stupid la. hehe.. juz caught at the moment...so wrote stuffs like tht. so paiseh le. omg =.=. anyway, thx so much for ur concern buddy... rily happy to have ur support always... ^^ u gambateh for coming exam as well ok. will always support u de! go go go ! jia you my dear buddy! =)

    ReplyDelete